Remote Monitoring & Management.
Every company faces threats to their networks and more business pressure than ever before. Today, you’re responsible for not just managing the network, but also reining in IT inefficiencies, preventing data breaches and more widespread infrastructure threats, conducting regular compliance audits and answering to line-of-business demands.
Pineywoods Technology’s Remote Monitoring & Management program empowers you by managing, monitoring, and securing your network from within a unified cloud-based console. It offers a comprehensive suite of best-in-class security services delivered as part of a single integrated platform. Industry certified IT technicians at Pineywoods Technology manage your network for you for significantly less money than hiring an in-house IT professional.
It is also the world’s first real-time machine learning solution that leverages the collective intelligence of hundreds of thousands of networks and millions of endpoints to alert Pineywoods Technology to issues before they occur – often before you are even aware of an issue!
F E A T U R E S A T A G L A N C E
A comprehensive IT platform designed to be safer and smarter:
- Managed Antivirus – Leverage an antivirus solution that employs near-perfect malware protection.
- Patch Management – Keep all of your software up-to-date in a highly automated fashion for streamlined IT maintenance.
- Web Protection – Safeguard users from visiting malicious websites that could harm your network and devices.
- Remote Monitoring – Pineywoods Technology easily monitors workstations, servers and mobile devices from within a unified dashboard.
- LOGICcards – Leverage actionable data-driven insights to identify and prevent issues before they occur.
- Active Discovery – Identify new devices as they come onto the network and bring them under management with a single click.
- Automation & Scripting – Create scripts to automate routine tasks using a simple drag-and-drop interface—no need to learn a scripting language or write a line of code.
- Backup & Recovery – Back up files faster and, in the event of a disaster, restore full systems within minutes.
- Mobile Device Management – Monitor, maintain and keep track of company- and employee-owned mobile devices.
- Remote Access – Resolve tickets faster by repairing any workstation or server without leaving your desk.
- Reporting – Generate the reports you need to make better decisions and demonstrate the value of your work.
- Service Desk – Deliver exceptional service with maximum efficiency by managing all of your IT tasks in a centralized, automated system.
- Real-Time Architecture – Benefit from a world-class, ultra- responsive, near real-time monitoring platform for faster, more proactive service.
- Cross-Platform Support – Deliver the highest levels of service to your Windows, Mac and Linux user communities.
- Risk Intelligence – Identify sensitive, hard-to-find data and calculate the risk of a data breach in dollars.
- Email Security – Leverage best-in-class email security, continuity and archiving.
- 100% Cloud/SaaS Model – Deploy plug-and-play IT services in
RMM can be purchased by itself or as part of a broader Managed IT Services Program that includes weekly on-site service calls, blocks of hours, and/or other services as determined by client and Pineywoods Technology.